9-9-21 to 9-10-21 Fire Weather Watch
- Dry lightening as well as gusty/erratic wind potential this afternoon through Friday morning.
- Upper level moisture continues to increase over the region from South to North. The sub-tropical moisture will interact with an upper level disturbance moving in from the West.
- Thunderstorm changes increase late this afternoon into early Friday morning as the disturbances moves inland. Thunderstorms will be a mix of wet and dry, but given how dry the fuels are, any lightening strikes will be problematic.
- The threat for thunderstorms diminishes early Friday as the moisture exits eastward.
- Have a plan
- Go bags ready
- Evacuation tags on go bags
- Keep your cell phones charged and close by
- Gas up your vehicles
- Know your evacuation zone