Sonoma County Fire District has several types of reports that are public records. These can be requested from our Administrative Offices by sending us a Request for Records form via mail or fax.
Public records are provided in accordance the California Public Records Act (Statutes of 1968, Chapter 1473; currently codified as California Government Code §§ 6250 through 6276.48).
The most common records requested are:
- Incident Report
- Fire Investigation Report
- Patient Care Report*
- Property Records (these records can only be viewed on site). Please call our Admin. Office to schedule an appointment. 707-838-1170.
- If you require a type of record not listed above, please call our Admin Office at 707-838-1170.
*Patient Care Records can be released to the patient or patient's designee with a HIPAA release form.
We have several types of delivery method (fees must be paid prior to delivery):
- Inspect the records at our Admin. Office. Please call 707-838-1170 to schedule an appointment.
- Pick up record copies. Please call our office at 707-838-1170 to ensure the records are complete and ready for pick up.
- Mail the records. Please provide a mailing address.
- Email the records. Please provide an email address. Note that not all records are available via email.
Sonoma County Fire District Mailing address: 8200 Old Redwood Highway, Windsor, CA 95492
Telephone: 707-838-1170 Fax: 707-838-1173